Assoc. Prof. Dr. Thanawan Panich-pat
Faculty of Liberal Arts and Science
Kasetsart University Kamphaeng Saen Campus
Nakorn Pathom 73140
|Office number||0066 34 351 895, 0066 3428 1105-6 Ext 7674|
B.E. (Biology) Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
|MSc. (Biology) Kasetsart University, Thailand|
|Ph.D. (Biology) Mahidol University, Thailnad|
- Biology and environmential studies
1. Improving the waste water quality from Ratchaburi electric power plant by artificial wetland system (finished)
2 Lead absorption in straw mushroom from culturing material
3 Utilizing corn and sun flower in lead absorption in Cliti village Kanchanaburi Province
1. Effect of lead contaminated straw and stubble rice on physical growth and yield of straw mushroom ( Volvariella volvacea ) and safety. Journal of Applied Phytotechnology in Environmental Sanitation. 2014. 3(1).
2. Lead Accumulation in the Straw Mushroom, Volvariella volvacea, from Lead Contaminated Rice Straw and Stubble. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology. 2013. Vol. 91(2): 231-234.
3. Comparison of growth and lead accumulation of sunflower and sorghum in lead contaminated soil. KKU Science Journal. 41 (4) : Oct-Dec 2013. (In Thai)
4. Improve quality of discharge water from Ratchaburi Electric Power Plant by plants. Environment and Natural Resources Journal. 2012. 10 (1): 78-88.
5. Phytoextraction of Metal Contaminants by Typha angustifolia : Interaction of Lead and Cadmium in Soil-Water Microcosms. Journal of Environmental Protection 2010. 1(4): 431-437.
6. Partitioning of Lead Acumulation in Rice Plants . Thai Journal of Agricultural Science 2009, 42(1): 35-40
7. Monitoring of water quality using phytoplankton protozoa and benthos as bioindicator in Chadeebucha canal, Nakhon Pathom province”. Journal of Environmental Research 2009, 31(2): 1-14
8. Electron Microscopic Studies on Localization of Lead in Organs of Typha angustifolia Grown on Contaminated Soil”. Science Asia 2005, 31: 49-53
9. Removal of Lead from Contaminated Soils by Typha angustifolia. Water, Air and Soil Pollution 2004, 155: 159-177
10. Effects of salinity on acute toxicity of lead nitrate to larval stages of giant freshwater prawn, Macrobrachium rosenbergii . Journal of Scientific Research. 1994 (In Thai)
Last update: 3/24/14 19:02